Reinstatement: Illinois Secretary of State Formal Hearings
If your driving privileges have been revoked due to a conviction for Driving Under the Influence and you are now eligible for Reinstatement of Driving Privileges, contact attorney Steven Prodehl of the law Offices of June, Prodehl, Renzi & Lynch LLC.
Steven Prodehl is a former prosecutor for the Illinois Secretary of State, Formal Hearing Division. He has extensive experience in Formal Hearings representing the State of Illinois and many private clients. Steven will advise and assist you with:
- Formal Hearing procedure
- Reinstatement eligibility requirements
- Treatment documentation requirements
- Preparation for testimony at the Formal Hearing
- Treatment/Education refreshment
The Formal Hearing can be a complicated, intimidating and confusing. Let an attorney with experience assist you in these matters.
- We, at June, Prodehl, Renzi & Lynch strive to provide the highest quality legal services to all our clients.
- We treat people with honesty, respect and dignity.
- Our experience, knowledge and compassion allow us to dedicate ourselves to representing our clients to the best of our profession.