Attorneys, legal representatives for divorce, bankruptcy, adoption, child custody, residential real estate
Sales and purchases, mortgage modification, bankruptcy, (Chapter 7 and Chapter 13), foreclosure defense, wills/trusts, estate planning, probate, criminal defense, orders of protection, DUI, traffic court in Illinois:
Channahon, Coal City, Crest Hill, Homer Glen, Joliet, Lemont, Lockport, Minooka, Mokena, Morris, New Lenox, Plainfield, Shorewood, Yorkville, IL.
Driver's License Reinstatement
Reinstatement: Illinois Secretary of State Formal Hearings
If your driving privileges have been revoked due to a conviction for Driving Under the Influence
and you are now eligible for Reinstatement of Driving Privileges, contact attorney Steven Prodehl of the
law Offices of June, Prodehl, Renzi & Lynch LLC.
Steven Prodehl is a former prosecutor for the Illinois Secretary of State, Formal Hearing Division. He has
extensive experience in Formal Hearings representing the State of Illinois and many private clients.
Steven will advise and assist you with:
- Formal Hearing procedure
- Reinstatement eligibility requirements
- Treatment documentation requirements
- Preparation for testimony at the Formal Hearing
- Treatment/Education refreshment
The Formal Hearing can be a complicated, intimidating and confusing. Let an attorney with experience
assist you in these matters.
- We, at June, Prodehl, Renzi & Lynch strive to provide the highest quality legal services to all our clients.
- We treat people with honesty, respect and dignity.
- Our experience, knowledge and compassion allow us to dedicate ourselves to representing our clients to the best of our profession.